if in your job, like me you have to shunt lots of files around on regular basis and use xcopy to do this, then this may come in useful for you.
I originally wrote version 1 years ago, but decided that it deserved some more of my time, so here it is version 2
- Easy to use GUI for the MS XCopy cmd.
- most of the standard switches for xcopy.
- easy select for source and destination locations.
- size check on source and destination, if there is not enough freespace on destination it won’t let you proceed with the xcopy.
- fire and forget task, will alert you once it’s finished.
- distinct x86 and x64 windows installers. (download below)
v2.1 Beta (with switch /D (tested) and switch /D :date (untested) use at own risk
x86 and x64 are now in the same .zip file until this version is tested and comes out of beta